NZ Woman’s Weekly Food Editor Nici Wickes shares her Rhubarb & Custard Pavlova recipe… This wickedly good combination of rhubarb and custard, strawberries and cream is knock out fabulous! Nici says “My Mum’s recipe for Pav is the best I know – it produces a crisp and delicate shell with just the right amount of marshmallow centre”. Click here for the recipe.
- As ‘nature’s multivitamin’ Dr Carrie Ruxton of Scotland says eggs should be prescribed for everything from diabetes to memory loss.
- A new statement agreed by nutritional experts and the Ministry of Health clears up all the confusion around one of New Zealand’s favourite foods.
- Peel a Boiled Egg in only 5 secs
- Free Christmas Baking Recipe Book
- The NZ Heart Foundation relaxes its restriction of eggs.