Light and tasty mini bundles of bacon, eggs and cheese – just perfect for breakfasts, lunches, picnics and gatherings at any time of day.
- 6 eggs
- 200 grams grated cheese
- 200 grams finely chopped onion
- 200 grams grated zucchini
- 150 grams finely chopped red capsicum
- 200 grams chopped bacon
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 2 pinches black pepper
- Heat oven to 170ºC.
- Chop the bacon and dry fry it gently with the onion.
- Stir frequently, cooking until the bacon is cooked and the onions are softened.
- Meanwhile add the grated cheese, grated zucchini
- and diced red capsicum to a mixing bowl.
- Add the cooked bacon and onion. Add 6 eggs, a handful of chopped parsley and black pepper.
- Mix all of the ingredients to combine.
- Grease a mini muffin tin (you can make bigger versions – just cook for longer). With a jug or ladle fill the mini muffin tin holes.
- Bake for about 20mins, or until set.
- Allow to cool then tip the bundles out and cook the remaining mixture.
- Eggs are packed full of goodness with many natural vitamins and minerals so essential for maintaining good health for all ages, and natural protein to keep you fuller longer. For more delicious recipes, free e-recipe book, how to videos, health and nutritional information visit www.eggs.org.nz
- Serving Size: 6