A real all time favourite! Great for picnics, barbecues and afternoon teas...
Write a review
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tsp finely chopped roasted red pepper
- 4 tsp finely chopped fresh dill (or 1 tsp dried dill)
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- Roasted or raw red pepper strips
- Caviar (optional)
- Cut cooked and peeled eggs in half - lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in medium bowl; set the egg whites aside.
- Mash yolks with fork; stir in mayonnaise, mustard, red pepper, dill, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into the egg white halves.
- Garnish with red pepper strips (or caviar).
- Serve immediately, or cover and store in refrigerator. Use within 1-2 days.
- Credit: Canadian Egg Farmers
I Love Eggs http://eggs.org.nz/