Ranch Egg Salad
My healthy, go-to salad is simple and quick to prepare. NB. Stir-fried green beans have great flavour.
Write a review
- 3 eggs
- 12 round green beans
- 1 tablespoon each: rice bran oil, lemon juice
- 1/2 avocado, stoned, peeled and sliced
- 8 large cooked prawns, shelled but tails left on
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 spring onion, diced
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Place the eggs in a saucepan of warm water and slowly bring to the boil. Simmer for 7-8 minutes. Drain and cool in cold water. Peel and halve.
- Meanwhile, trim the tops from the beans. Heat the oil in a wok. Stir-fry the beans, until crisp-tender and lightly browned. Drain on paper towels and cool.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice over the avocado to prevent browning. Combine the prawns with 2-3 tablespoons of the dressing.
- Layer the ingredients on 2 serving plates. Drizzle with the remaining dressing.
- Great garnished with coriander
- For more recipes visit http://www.janbilton.co.nz/
I Love Eggs http://eggs.org.nz/