Smoked Sausage & Corn Frittata
Everyone will rush to the dinner table for this delicious frittata. Sweetcorn, smoked sausage chunks and Cheddar cheese fill this tasty dish that’s ready in just 20 minutes!
Write a review
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup cream style canned sweetcorn
- 1 cup cooked or frozen mixed vegetables (e.g. peas, carrots, capsicum)
- 1/2 cup diced smoked sausage (e.g. Polish, Kielbasa)
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven grill.
- Whisk eggs and pepper in medium bowl. Stir in sweetcorn, vegetables and sausage.
- Spray a 25 cm ovenproof frying pan with cooking spray. Heat over a medium heat. Pour in egg mixture. As mixture sets around edge of pan, with a spatula gently lift cooked portions to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. Cook until bottom is set and top is almost set.
- Sprinkle cheese over top. Place skillet under preheated grill for 2 to 3 minutes to melt cheese (or cover with lid until and cook for a couple minutes on stovetop). Loosen frittata around edge of pan, then cut into wedges to serve.
- Recipe and Image courtesy of Egg Farmers of Canada.
I Love Eggs http://eggs.org.nz/