Meat doesn’t always have to be the star ingredient in a dish and our vegetable bake proves just that! Made with a variety of delicious vegetables, it’s a simple and healthy meal that will go down a treat with the whole family.
Write a review
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small red onions, sliced
- 1 large red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 150g open cup mushrooms
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 6 eggs - Size 7
- 3 tbsp chopped Italian parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200C/Fan 180C/Gas Mark 6. Put all the vegetables in a square baking tray or roasting tin, add the oil and salt and pepper and toss well to mix. Roast for 15-20mins or until golden and tender.
- Beat the eggs together until smooth. Stir the parsley and eggs into the vegetables and return to the oven for a further 10mins or until the egg is set. Leave to cool in the tin for 5 mins before cutting into wedges and serving warm with salad.
- Credit: British Egg Industry Council
I Love Eggs http://eggs.org.nz/