These are healthy and delicious, simple to make fritters.
Write a review
- 2 eggs (Size 7 or 8)
- ¼ onion, grated
- ½ zucchini, grated
- 2 tbsp grated carrot
- Olive or Vegetable oil - for frying
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- Fresh Yoghurt or Sour Cream to serve
- Beat eggs and add remaining ingredients - season with salt and pepper for taste.
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add a small amount of oil.
- Spoon 2 tbsp of the mixture into the pan, leaving room for spreading. You can add 2 amounts if the pan is large enough. Cook fritters for 2 minutes each side until golden brown.
- Serve with fresh yoghurt or sour cream, or a squeeze of lemon juice.
I Love Eggs http://eggs.org.nz/