A wonderful blend of favourite foods and flavours
- 1 pizza base or tortilla
- 1 tablespoon of tomato pizza sauce
- 3 rashers of bacon
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1 fresh or dried herbs
- Heat your oven to 200 degrees C
- Spread the tomato sauce over the pizza base.
- Lay the bacon over on top and then crack the eggs between the strips of bacon.
- Sprinkle with cheese and herbs and a little pepper.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the pizza is cooked to your liking
- Serving Size: 2