Light and tasty mini bundles of bacon, eggs and cheese – just perfect for breakfasts, lunches, picnics and gatherings at any time of day.
- 6 eggs
- 200 grams grated cheese
- 200 grams finely chopped onion
- 200 grams grated zucchini
- 150 grams finely chopped red capsicum
- 200 grams chopped bacon
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 2 pinches black pepper
- Pre Heat oven to 170ºC.
- Chop the bacon and dry fry it gently, with the onion in a pan. Stir frequently, cooking until the bacon is cooked and the onions are softened.
- Meanwhile add the grated cheese, grated zucchini and diced red capsicum to a mixing bowl.
- Add the cooked bacon and onion. Add 6 eggs, a handful of chopped parsley and black pepper.
- Mix all of the ingredients to combine well.
- Grease a mini muffin tin with a little cooking oil. Using a jug or ladle fill the muffin tin holes with the mixture to just below the rim.
- Bake for about 20mins, or until set.
- Allow to cool then tip the bundles out onto a tray or plate.
They can be frozen for up to 3 months, and simply defrosted as required for lunch boxes or picnics.
Eggs are packed full of goodness with many natural vitamins and minerals so essential for maintaining good health for all ages, and natural protein to keep you fuller longer. For more delicious recipes, free e-recipe book, how to videos, health and nutritional information visit < CLICK HERE >
To subscribe to our free monthly Recipeasy e-News for more new recipe ideas and inspiration < CLICK HERE >
- Serving Size: 6+
Keywords: mini frittatas