Eggs for breakfast has never been easier. Add your favourite additional ingredients.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 6 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Additional ingredients such as: chopped ham or bacon, chopped chorizo sausage, chopped green onions, shredded cheese. Allow about 2 tbsp of ingredient per egg
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Using a 6-cup muffin pan, butter the muffin cups.
- Crack one egg into each muffin cup. Add your choice of additional ingredients.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Tip: Each egg can be whisked before pouring into the muffin cups for a blended type of egg mix.
- Larger muffin pans can be used – perfect for more than 6 servings. Perfect for a larger group.
- Recipe and Image Credit: Manitoba Egg Farmers www.eggs.mb.ca
- Serving Size: 6