This is so easy and so creamy and delicious! Just 3 ingredients and 10 minutes preparation!
- 4 eggs separated
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 300ml cream
- You need 3 bowls for this (see main photo)
- Bowl 1 – 4 egg whites beat until stiff then add 1/4 cup of sugar and beat again
- Bowl 2 – 4 egg yolks whisk with 1/4 cup sugar until slightly frothy
- Bowl 3 – 300ml cream whisk until stiff
- Fold all of the ingredients together in one bowl until combined then transfer to an ice cream container. Freeze for 6 – 8 hours.
- Add a 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence or any other essenc you like
- Add coconut threads
- Add melted chocolate
- Add chopped berries
- Serving Size: 4