Pastry free baking… these single serve ‘pies’ are great for any gluten free diets and they’re so quick and easy to make Iideal for breakfast, brunch, lunch or whenever you feel like it. Perfect for feeding a crowd too…
- 6 eggs
- 6 rashers of middle bacon
- Pepper to serve
- Heat oven to 160°C.
- Wrap one piece of bacon around the inside of a medium muffin cup.
- Repeat with the remaining bacon and bake for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and crack an egg into each cup.
- Bake for 12 – 18 minutes or until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny.
- Rest on a cooling tray or chopping board and serve while still warm.
- Garnish with chopped herbs or pepper to taste.
- Serve on their own or with toast, baked beans or relish
- Eggs are packed full of goodness with many natural vitamins and minerals so essential for maintaining good health for all ages, and natural protein to keep you fuller longer. For more delicious recipes, free e-recipe books, how to videos, health and nutritional information visit www.eggs.org.nz
- Serving Size: 6