Everyone should master the art of scrambled eggs, and this is a technique worth learning!
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 fresh eggs
- Dash cream or milk
- Sea salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Rubber spatula
- Small frying pan
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk the eggs with the cream or milk. Whisk well until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan on medium heat. When the butter is bubbling, reduce the heat to medium-low, and add the eggs.
- Using the rubber spatula, scrape the eggs from around the edge of the pan, and continue folding the eggs in a downward motion, and then around the edge of the pan. Keep doing this as the eggs cook, and stop when they are just set on top.
- Serve on toast with your favourite garnish. For example: fresh parsley, relish or chutney, grated parmesan, hot sauce or just salt and pepper.
- Serving Size: 1