Create your own Cheesy Bundle combinations:
Build your own recipes for these tasty bundles using this simple recipe and any ingredients and fillings you like. They are super naturally good for quick and easy breakfasts, lunches, picnics and gatherings at any time of day!
Watch the video below to see how quick and easy it is to make any combinations you want, in just 20 minutes.
It’s fun to experiment in the kitchen by mixing up a few combinations with a variety of ingredients to suit different tastes or lifestyles, and any dietary requirements. You can use any ingredients that you have on hand in the pantry or fridge for these. Try making a batch with half vegetarian options, and you can even use leftovers!
Method: It’s really simple and easy. Using the basic bundles mix below add whatever ingredients you like directly into each muffin tray and pour the egg mix on top. Some of the best combinations are made with vegetables, chicken, meats, tinned fish, cheese, herbs and spices. See the recipes below for a guide to building your own Bundles.
TIP: Use 1 x egg for each bundle you are making – you will need 12 eggs to make 12 bundles. To upsize or downsize the bundles use mini, standard or deep muffin trays to suit – you can even make a large bundle in a single dish.
- 6 eggs
- Cooking spray or oil
- Salt, to taste
- Black ground pepper, to taste
- Chopped parsley – to serve
A mix of tasty fillings and ingredients – see below for ideas and combinations:
- Fresh spinach, chopped
- Fresh basil
- Tomatoes, diced
- Onion, diced
- Cheddar cheese, grated
- Red pepper, diced
- Broccoli, cut into small florets
- Button mushrooms, sliced fine
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Fetta cheese
- Tuna, canned flakes drained
- Ham, chopped
- Chicken, pre cooked and chopped
- Firm tofu, chopped into small cubes
- Frankfurter – chopped into smaller pieces
- Preheat oven to 170°C
- In a jug beat the eggs with a fork until smooth. Set aside.
- Lightly grease each muffin cup with a spray of cooking oil.
- Place your combination of ingredients and fillings* directly into each of the cups.
- Season each cup with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the beaten eggs straight from the jug into each muffin cup until the liquid nearly reaches the rims.
- Bake the Bundles for 20 minutes or until set.
Some tasty combinations to try:
Tuna, onion and fetta
Broccoli, ham, tomato, cheese
Spinach, tomato, onion
Red pepper, onion, cheese
Parmesan, tomato, basil
Broccoli, cheddar, mushrooms
Spinach, red pepper, mushrooms
Tofu, spinach, red pepper
Chicken, onion, spinach
Frankfurter, cheese, onion
Zucchini, ham, fetta
Chicken, mushrooms, spinach
TIPS:The Bundles can be frozen for up to 3 months then defrosted as required, for serving.
They can be enjoyed cold for school or work lunch boxes and picnics – or reheat in an oven or a microwave as required.
Eggs are packed full of goodness with many natural vitamins and minerals so essential for maintaining good health for all ages, and natural protein to keep you fuller longer. For more delicious recipes, free e-recipe book, how to videos, health and nutritional information visit < CLICK HERE >
To subscribe to our free monthly Recipeasy e-News for more new recipe ideas and inspiration < CLICK HERE >
Keywords: Bundles, Mini Frittatas