Sometimes I like my eggs on the sweeter side, and this is a delicious way to have them.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon runny honey
- 1 ½ bananas, cut in half
- 1 small handful of hazelnuts, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, cocoa and honey together until well combined. Mash half the banana and add to the egg mixture and mix well.
- Grease a non stick fry pan and heat over a medium heat. Pour over the egg mixture and heat until cooked.
- While the omelette is cooking, finely slice the other banana. Once cooked place half of this banana over top of the egg on top of one half of the omelette and spread over a couple of tablespoons of yoghurt. Flip in half and place on your plate.
- Top with extra yoghurt, the remaining banana, hazelnuts and dust with a little cocoa.
- Serving Size: 1