A tasty and healthy sandwich for egg and avocado lovers!
- 1 ripe Avocado
- 4 Eggs
- Fresh Bread – multi grain or any other choice, sliced
- Lettuce leaves
- Mayonnaise, Salt and pepper – to taste
- Put 4 eggs in saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to boil and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat. Tip the hot water out and add cold water to cool the eggs.
- When cool, peel the whole eggs and place into a bowl with the pre peeled and halved avocado.
- Season well with salt and pepper, and smash up with a fork to the desired consistency i.e. coarse or fine.
- Spread the egg and avocado mixture onto a slice of bread. Top with fresh lettuce leaves of your choice, and finish with another bread slice on top.
- Cut sandwich(es) in halves or quarters to serve.
- Optional: Spread a small amount of mayonnaise on the upper bread slice if desired.
- Serving Size: 2