Cooking for a crowd? You can bake loads of these together. Super easy and yummy
- 2 French sticks
- 12 eggs
- 3 bacon slices
- Heat your oven to 180ºC. Cut the French Bread into lenths – about 6cm long.
- Hollow out a space in each piece to take an egg.
- Stand all of the pieces up on your baking tray or roasting dish.
- Crack an egg into each hole.
- Top each piece with a square of bacon.
- Bake for about 15mins or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Add a little grated cheese or cream cheese, parsley or other herbs for a delicious alternative
- Serving Size: 6