So easy & so yummy
- 2 pieces of bread
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons of natural yoghurt
- 1 a little butter or oil for frying
- Heat a little butter or oil in a frying pan.
- Add sliced banana and sugar to the pan and cook gently until softened.
- Meanwhile mix eggs and milk in a shallow dish and dredge a slice of bread in the egg mixture, coating both sides.
- Fry the bread until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove bread from the pan, slice in half and plate. Top with banana and yoghurt.
- Add fresh or frozen berries.
- Use a flavoured yoghurt if you prefer.
- Garnish with a dusting of cinnamon (optional)