These look and taste yummy and are a snip to make in your muffin tin. A great way to feed a crowd for breakfast.
- 8 slices of bread
- 5 eggs
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 4 cup(s) strawberries
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) Greek yogurt
- Heat your oven to 170°C. Grease a large cup muffin tin with butter and line with baking paper. The eggy mixture tends to stick to the tins so we recommend using baking paper or silicone muffin trays.
- If you don’t have large hole muffin trays you can use ramekins or medium hole muffin trays
- Whisk eggs and milk together with half the cinnamon and half the sugar in a flat bottom dish.
- Dredge the bread in the egg mixture allowing it to soak for 10 seconds on each side.
- Let excess egg drip back into the dish before pressing the bread into the muffin tin, making a cup.
- Bake until crisp which takes about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile remove the stalks from the strawberries and cut them in half.
- Toss strawberries with the remaining sugar, half the cinnamon and lemon juice.
- Once the french toast cups are cooked fill them with strawberries and top with yogurt.
- Serving Size: 4