A one-pan dish combining eggs, mushrooms and dried herbs
- 2 eggs
- 4 medium size mushrooms, sliced
- 1 A little butter
- 1 teaspoon of dried herbs
- 2 slices of toast
- 1 A little parsley to garnish
- 1 Salt & pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the sliced mushrooms. Add the dried herbs and a little salt and pepper.
- Cook the mushrooms, stirring frequently.
- When the mushrooms are cooked crack the eggs into the pan on top of the mushrooms.
- Cover the pan and cook the eggs for approximately 3 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Serve on toast and garnish with parsley
- Serving Size: 1