The couscous adds volume, texture and a special flavour to this dish. Delicious, simple and good value
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked couscous
- 6 Sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion – finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 handful fresh coriander – chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cook couscous following directions on the packet.
- Meanwhile fry onion until cooked then add sun dried tomatoes, cumin and cinnamon.
- Once couscous is cooked add it to the frying pan and stir to mix in with onion and spices.
- Add lemon juice.
- Remove from heat and crack eggs into couscous.
- Stir to combine and return to heat.
- Cook gently until eggs are cooked.
- Garnish with fresh coriander finely chopped.
- Serve with bread and salad or enjoy on its own
- Serving Size: 2