- 1 tsp butter or margarine
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 2 wholegrain English muffins, split and toasted or alternative
- 1 heaped tbsp salmon caviar (optional)
- Melt the butter in a small non-stick saucepan or frying pan.
- Add the eggs and cook over medium low heat for 2-3 minutes, gently turning the mixture as the eggs begin to set.
- Turn off the heat.
- Arrange smoked salmon slices onto half of each muffin, and top with the cooked eggs.
- Serve – with the caviar if desired.
- Serving Size: 2