These little beauties have a delicious combination of flavours and colours. Use freshly cooked sweetcorn (boiled, grilled or roasted) or tinned. Perfect with your favourite dipping sauce or salad. Smoked paprika goes very well with eggs.
- 1 cup plain flour
- 120 grams feta cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 cooked cobs of corn or 1 tin
- handful chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1 spring onion
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- Combine the flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Remove kernels from cooked corn cobs then add all of the remaining ingredients except the milk.
- Mix thoroughly then add the milk to thin the batter a little if it is too thick.
- Grease a hot bbq plate or frying pan with butter and dollop about 1 desert spoon of the mixture onto it.
- Cook gently, tuning once to cook both sides.
- Serve warm with sweet chilli sauce, sour cream, or salad.
- Variation: Add chopped cooked bacon pieces into the mix
- Serving Size: 4