- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Pinch salt
- 1 Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Melt the butter in a frypan. Pour in the egg mixture.
- Cook over a low heat. Lift and turn the mixture with a spoon, keeping it in large soft masses.
- When set, serve on hot toast and garnish with chopped fresh parsley or herbs, to your taste.
- For a delicious variation arrange 200g of smoked salmon pieces on top of the scrambled eggs as the mixture begins to set.
- Alternatively, sprinkle 2 tablespoons of roughly chopped, roasted pinenuts over the scrambled eggs as the mixture begins to set.
- Serving Size: 2