Long weekends are the perfect time for a leisurely breakfast with the family. Try these easy and tasty breakfast burritos – they’re sure to be a hit!
- 1 can Baked Beans
- 4 rashers lean bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 6 large eggs – beaten with 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 6 wholemeal tortilla wraps
- Heat baked beans in a saucepan.
- Spray a non-stick fry pan with a little oil and heat over a medium heat. Cook bacon, onion and green pepper for a few minutes until cooked and golden.
- Add the beaten eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are softly cooked but not dry.
- Warm tortillas (follow instructions on the packet).
- Divide egg mixture into 6 parts and spoon one part onto each warmed tortilla.
- Top with baked beans. Sprinkle with a little grated cheese and some black pepper.
- Fold in the ends of the tortillas and roll to form your breakfast burrito.
- Serve with chopped tomato, salsa or tomato relish.
- Serving Size: 6