This is so simple yet so visually appealing and tasty. A winner at breakfast or lunch!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 large red capsicum (cut through the circumference)
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan. Cut two 2cm circles from the capsicum and place in the pan.
- Break the eggs into the centre of the circles. Hold the eggs in place until they start to cook.
- Fry on low heat, until cooked.
- Garnish with chives.
- Great served on toast
- For more recipes visit http://www.janbilton.co.nz/
- Serving Size: 2