Mini Bacon Cheese Bundles are simple and tasty party food. Big on flavour but simple to make.
- 6 eggs
- 200 grams grated cheese
- 200 grams finely chopped onion
- 200 grams grated zucchini
- 150 grams finely chopped red capsicum
- 200 grams chopped bacon
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 2 pinches black pepper
- Heat you oven to 170ºC.
- Chop the bacon and dry fry it gently with the onion.
- Stir frequently, cooking until the bacon is cooked and the onions are softened.
- Meanwhile add the grated cheese, grated zucchini and dice red capsicum to a mixing bowl.
- Add the cooked bacon and onion.
- Add 6 eggs, a handful of chopped parsley and black pepper.
- Mix all of the ingredients to combine.
- Grease a mini muffin tin. (you can make bigger version – cook for longer).
- With a jug or ladle fill the mini muffin tin holes.
- Bake for about 20mins.
- Allow to cool then tip the bundles out and cook the remaining mixture.
- Serving Size: 4