These Chocolate Mini Pavlovas are delicious and look so pretty. Serve them with soft whipped cream on the side and let your family and guests help themselves
- 4 egg whites
- 240g caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Preheat the oven to 150°C fan-bake setting.
- Line a tray with non-stick baking paper then set aside.
- In a large clean bowl, whip the egg whites until they form peaks.
- While continuing to whip, gradually rain in the 240g caster sugar.
- Then whip a further 8 – 10 minutes until all the sugar granules have dissolved.
- Add the white vinegar then fold in with a metal spoon very gently until combined.
- Sift the cocoa over whipped whites.
- Without stirring, place spoonfuls of pavlova mix onto the baking tray.
- Place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to 100°C and cook a further 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool to room temperature.