These tasty breakfast frittatas are also perfect for snacks, picnics and those times when you have a crowd to feed
- 9 size 7 eggs
- 500 grams bacon, cooked and diced
- tomato chopped
- 2 spring onions finely diced
- 1 cup(s) mushrooms, diced
- cup(s) spinach, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme
- 1 pinch(es) salt
- 2 pinch(es) ground pepper
- Heat oven to 180°C
- Lightly whisk the eggs in a large bowl and add all of the other ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into medium size muffin trays. The mixture will fill about 12 medium size cups.
- Cook until egg is set. About 20mins
- Serving Size: 12