Fried eggs can be served simply on toast – or with a spread of avocado mash on toast and finished with a drizzle of your favourite hot sauce.
- 1 – 2 Size 7 eggs per person
- 1 x Tsp Oil (Olive, Rice or Vegetable – or a quick spray of cooking spray if you prefer)
- Toast – to serve
- Salt and Pepper
- Add oil into a heavy non stick frypan and heat on a medium setting for 1-2 mins.
- Crack the egg(s) into the pan carefully. Gently fry on a medium heat until cooked to your liking. (For easy over style flip the egg when half cooked until the yolk is set).
- Serve on fresh made toast and sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper to your taste.
- TIP: You can use a smaller pot lid to cover the egg in the frypan if you prefer your yolks set without the gloss. This helps to cook the yolk more evenly. Remember to keep checking the egg!
- OPTIONS: Spread mashed avocado on toast and finish with a drizzle of your favourite hot sauce to spice things up a little.
- Serving Size: 1