- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup finely chopped ham
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 small tomato, seeded and diced
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Whisk eggs with mustard. In separate bowl, toss ham with cheese, onion and tomato.
- Divide evenly between the 24 cups of greased mini muffin tin. Pour egg mixture over top.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Remove form oven when cooked and set aside to cool for 5 minutes. Run a thin knife around the edge of each frittata to remove from the muffin pan. Serve warm – or cool completely. These can be frozen after cooling and can be placed in a lunch box to thaw naturally, for school and work lunches.
- To freeze, stack the frittatas between small pieces of baking paper and then wrap in plastic wrap or in a freezer safe plastic storage container. To thaw, microwave on low for 20-30 secs.
- Serving Size: 8