Frittata with vine tomatoes – delightful for brunches, lunches, or dinners.
- 6 eggs (Size 7)
- 1 pinch of baking powder
- 3 vines of small, ripe tomatoes
- ½ onion, diced or sliced thinly
- ½ cup grated Parmesan or Tasty cheese
- fresh thyme
- Salt and Pepper
- Lightly grease a 27 cm pie dish or tin with oil (or line with baking paper) and preheat oven to 180C.
- Beat the eggs together. Add the onion and cheese, and season with salt and pepper and softly combine ingredients with a fork or spoon.
- Pour the mix into the lined tin and place the vine tomatoes on the top. Sprinkle over the fresh thyme.
- Bake for approx 30 minutes, until the mixture is no longer wobbly in the middle, and it’s crisp and golden on the top.
- Serve warm or cold, with a fruit or vegetable relish or chutney, and a crisp green salad.