A mixture of vegetables, hard boiled eggs and peanut sauce. Ideal on it’s own or as a side dish.
- 6 eggs hard-boiled and cut in half lengthways
- 1/4 of a head of cabbage sliced (use raw or steamed)
- 3 carrots cut into strips or grated
- 1 stick of celery chopped
- 1 handful of spinach leaves (use raw or lightly steamed)
- 4 medium size potatoes cut into pieces and boiled
- 1 About 150mls of peanut sauce (bought or make your own)
- 1 (add or substitute seasonal or frozen vegetables to suit yourself)
- On a large serving plate or salad bowl mix all of the vegetables.
- Place the eggs on top and drizzle with peanut sauce.