Crispy Tortilla baskets filled with a tasty frittata mixture
- 2 tortilla sheets
- 6 size 6 eggs
- 50mls of milk
- 200g chopped ham,
- 6 cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 1 large handful spinach leaves
- 3 spring onions,
- salt and pepper to taste
- A little grated cheese
- Heat oven to 180°C
- Cut out 6 rounds from tortilla sheets.
- Mould each round into a giant muffin tray hole (or make 12 smaller size ones)
- Into a mixing bowl bowl add eggs and milk.
- Beat gently then add chopped ham,cherry tomatoes,baby spinach leaves and spring onions.
- Divide the mixture between the totilla cups and top with a little grated cheese.
- Bake in an oven pre-heated to 180°C for about 20mins depending on muffin size