Delicious, quick and easy.Multiply the recipe when you have a crowd to feed!
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Clove garlic, crushed
- 2 slices ham, chopped
- 1/2 fresh red chilli, ﬁnely chopped
- 1 Red capsicum, ﬁnely chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, ﬁnely chopped
- 4 Eggs
- ¾ cup of milk
- 30g Tasty or Cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 180ºC.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan and cook onion, garlic, ham, chilli, red capsicum and spring onions over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Stir in parsley, remove pan from heat andset aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Place eggs, milk and cheese in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Stir in ham mixture.
- Divide mixture between four 10cm lightly greased ﬂ an dishes and bake for 20-25 minutes or until set.