The omelette burgers are full of flavour, warm and filling. Using the 40 second omelette method and getting creative with fillings results in a real winner
- 1 burger bun (toasted if you like)
- 2 eggs
- 1 fillings of your choice, such as: smoked fish & horseradish, cheese & tomato, bacon & onion, mushroom & blue cheese
- Mayo or tomato sauce and salad greens to serve
- Prepare your fillings to go into the omelette and toast your bun if you like.
- Follow the 40 Second Omelette recipe.
- Once you’ve made the omelette with fillings of your choice give it an extra fold so that it will fit in your bun.
- Lay the salad greens in the bun with tomato, beetroot, onions or what ever you fancy.
- Put the omelette on top.
- Add sauce of your choice and enjoy hot or cold.
- Serving Size: 1