Salmon Rocket Wraps – A Low Carb meal option
- 6 eggs
- 1 Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 cup rocket leaves
- 400 g smoked salmon cut into 8 portions
- Beat the eggs with the freshly ground pepper.
- Heat a little oil in a large square frying pan.
- Pour half the mixture in to the pan and cook like an omelette.
- Remove and repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Lay the omelettes out and divide each one into four.
- Place some rocket leaves on top, then the salmon, and roll up.
- Serve with Horseradish Mayonnaise
- Serving Size: 8