Full of flavour and just right for a midweek dinner, lunch or brunch at the weekend. Smoked paprika and eggs are a great combination
- 1 cup of cooked potatoes and/or kumara
- 1/2 small onion finely diced
- 1/2 medium red or green capsicum
- 1 cup spinach or similar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika plus a little extra to garnish
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- a little oil
- Parsley to garnish
- Add cooked, diced potatoes or kumara to a frying pan with a little oil.
- Add onion and capsicum.
- Cook until onion is cooked but not brown.
- Add spinach and smoked paprika.
- Stir or toss the ingredients in the pan.
- When the spinach is a little wilted remove from the heat and transfer all of the ingredients to a plate.
- Top with 2 eggs (see below), garnish with chopped parsley and a little smoked paprika
- Just before you add the spinach, in a seperate pan fry or poach 2 eggs.
- Serving Size: 1