- 8 eggs
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 4 medium potatoes, scrubbed and cubed
- 1 bunch spring onions, sliced
- 4 sausages, pricked
- 4 rashers of bacon (rind removed)
- 4 tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh Parsley to decorate
- Preheat the grill.
- Place the prepared potatoes in a saucepan of cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Break the eggs into a bowl, season with salt and pepper and whisk well with a fork to mix.
- While the potatoes are cooking, grill the sausages, bacon and tomatoes.
- Drain potatoes and return to the heat for a minute to dry out.
- When the bacon is cooked cut into chunks.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the potatoes until golden.
- When the sausages are cooked, slice diagonally into chunks and add to the pan with potatoes.
- Stir in the spring onions and continue cooking for a few minutes until the potatoes are well cooked. Reduce heat and pour in the eggs.
- Use a spatula or wooden spoon to gently scramble the eggs and when set, pile the sausage scramble onto warm plates, add grilled tomatoes and top with crispy bacon to serve, with fresh chopped parsley on top.
- Serving Size: 4