Yummy fritters packed with vegetables. Quick, easy and versatile. Mashed potato helps to bind these fritters instead of flour.
- 2 medium cooked potatoes – mashed
- 1 tin of creamed sweetcorn
- 2 zucchinis – grated
- 1 med red capsicum – diced
- 3 spring onions – diced
- 4 size 7 eggs
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Sour cream, chopped Parsley or Spring Onion – to serve
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat a little cooking oil in a fry pan.
- Cook individual fritters by placing heaped desert spoons of the mixture around the pan.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes then turn with an egg slice and cook for a further 3 minutes or until ready.
- Serve with a salad or your favourite dipping sauce, or sour cream sprinkled with fresh herbs.
- These fritters cook very well on a BBQ hot plate.
- Add whatever vegetables you fancy and even add a little grated cheese or bacon to the mix.