- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 size 7 eggs
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup sweetcorn kernels (tinned or frozen)
- salt and pepper
- fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 180C. Heat olive oil in an oven proof pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until golden and translucent. Add sliced zucchini and sauté gently for approximately 5 minutes.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Stir in the cottage cheese and corn kernels. Season with salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture into pan over the sautéed zucchini. Sprinkle the fresh thyme on top and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat until eggs are just set.
- Transfer the pan to the pre heated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the top is golden and the mixture is cooked through.
- Cut frittata into wedges and serve warm with a crisp green side salad.
- Crumble some fresh feta on top if desired.
- 1 x small red capsicum diced into small pieces can be added into the egg mixture.
- Serving Size: 4